Laser CNC - surgical cutting precision
What is laser cutting?
A fundamental part of this method is the use of a laser as a cutting agent. In the interest of high precision of the process, the laser operates in the vicinity of high purity technical gas. The use of the laser cutting method involves the use of 1 of 3 metabolic processes: combustion, melting or sublimation.
When to choose the laser cutting method?
The predominant feature in favor of laser cutting is low roughness and cutting speed. These features in combination with high volume production result in a significant increase in efficiency. The limitation of this type of cutting is the maximum thickness of approx. 25 mm.
How to place an order?
For the many years of cooperation with various entities, we want to make the placing of the order easier. Below is a manual that describes how to do it in a few steps.
To facilitate the ordering, we have prepared a specification which describes the elements required to prepare the offer.
Collect the appropriate files and data in accordance with the aforementioned specification.
Mail with inquiry should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry should contain:
- technical drawing in 1: 1 scale in DWG or DXF format (AutoCAD in the possibly oldest version)
- a single file should contain a drawing of one detail in a scale of 1: 1 without unnecessary dimensions and projections.
- Specification regarding the grade, thickness and quantity of items
in the absence of documentation in the form of DWG or DXF, the drawing should be completely dimensioned - the cost of creating documentation PLN 100.00 per hour.
- specify the following information - material grade, material thickness, surface finish, number of pieces and lots
provide us with all additional information about the service
Trumpf TruLaser 5030 CO2
- Max. sheet size - 3000 x 1500 mm
- Max. sheet weight - 900 kg
- Max. sheet thickness - 25 mm
Why Ag Mar Laser?
A young team always ready for action. It is thanks to that we are open to new challenges!
Experience collected for years
For many years of working in the industry, we've learned everything about metal products.
We execute the majority of orders within 3 days of order.
You do not know what material will be the best for your order? Call us or write an email!
Do you have any questions? Contact!
+48 508 198 828
We work every day between 800 and 1600