Welding metal - unbreakable bond!
Why is it worth to weld materials in our company?
We have a qualified welding team thanks to which we can weld carbon steels, nickel-chromium steels (including AISI 316 acid-resistant steels) and aluminum alloys.
Welding is done in TIG and MAG technology.
An additional advantage is the availability of certified staff in the field of visual non-destructive tests VT1 + VT2.
How to place an order?
For the many years of cooperation with various entities, we want to make the placing of the order easier. Below is a manual that describes how to do it in a few steps.
To facilitate the ordering, we have prepared a specification which describes the elements required to prepare the offer.
Collect the appropriate files and data in accordance with the aforementioned specification.
Mail with inquiry should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry should contain:
- technical drawing in 1: 1 scale in DWG or DXF format (AutoCAD in the possibly oldest version)
- a single file should contain a drawing of one detail in a scale of 1: 1 without unnecessary dimensions and projections.
- specification regarding the grade, thickness and quantity of items
- in the absence of documentation in the form of DWG or DXF, the drawing should be completely dimensioned - the cost of creating documentation PLN 100.00 per hour.
- specify the following information - material grade, material thickness, surface finish, number of pieces and lots
- provide us with all additional information about the service
Caddy Tig 1500i/2200i, TA34
- Very durable
- Possibility of remote control
- A small zone of heat influence
Heliarc 283i/353i AC/DC
- Perfect arc control
- Pre-heating the electrode
- Pulsed TIG welding
Why Ag Mar Laser?
A young team always ready for action. It is thanks to that we are open to new challenges!
Experience collected for years
For many years of working in the industry, we've learned everything about metal products.
We execute the majority of orders within 3 days of order.
You do not know what material will be the best for your order? Call us or write an email!
Do you have any questions? Contact!
+48 508 198 828
We work every day between 800 and 1600