Water CNC - cut even the safe wall
What is water cutting?
Extreme pressure, huge speed, powerful power - in these words you can describe the process of cutting using the water method. The cutting factor of this technology is water. Launched under a huge pressure of up to 4,000 bars, it is able to cut steel products up to 195 mm thick. Nozzles are controlled by computer, thus the whole process is automatic and its repeatability is very large.
When to choose a water cutting method?
Today, thanks to modern cutting machines, this solution is basically free of most of the disadvantages that characterize the machines of the previous generation. Today's technologies provide very high performance due to the relatively low energy consumption and very accurate cutting method.
How to place an order?
For the many years of cooperation with various entities, we want to make the placing of the order easier. Below is a manual that describes how to do it in a few steps.
To facilitate the ordering, we have prepared a specification which describes the elements required to prepare the offer.
Collect the appropriate files and data in accordance with the aforementioned specification.
Mail with inquiry should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry should contain:
- technical drawing in 1: 1 scale in DWG or DXF format (AutoCAD in the possibly oldest version)
- a single file should contain a drawing of one detail in a scale of 1: 1 without unnecessary dimensions and projections.
- specification regarding the grade, thickness and quantity of items
- in the absence of documentation in the form of DWG or DXF, the drawing should be completely dimensioned - the cost of creating documentation PLN 100.00 per hour.
- specify the following information - material grade, material thickness, surface finish, number of pieces and lots
- provide us with all additional information about the service
Bystronic ByJet 4022 Bypump 50 APC
- Max pump pressure - 3 600 bar
- Table working surf. - 400 x 220 cm
- The disp. of the Z axis - 230 mm
Why Ag Mar Laser?
A young team always ready for action. It is thanks to that we are open to new challenges!
Experience collected for years
For many years of working in the industry, we've learned everything about metal products.
We execute the majority of orders within 3 days of order.
You do not know what material will be the best for your order? Call us or write an email!
Do you have any questions? Contact!
+48 508 198 828
We work every day between 800 and 1600